It can be exhausting getting your business online while you’re trying to run your business. Much of the time, businesses can’t just set aside a large chunk of revenue for their marketing budget. Get a jump start on your future strategy with Azuma Media’s Single Page Website Design service. It gives businesses an opportunity to grow without worrying about how they’re going to pay for it.
With such a low entry cost of $99, you now can start growing your business online, catching customer’s attention, and increasing your business’s visibility. Curious how a $99 website could help you do all that?
Our single page websites include all the essentials you need to be successful online. These essentials include:
- Six months of premium web hosting that includes a branded email;
- Six months of domain management (we’ll help you purchase and we’ll host your domain);
- Custom-designed single page website;
- Search engine optimized body copy (your story and how it’s told to reach your target audience).
Azuma Media specializes in creating high-converting, aesthetic websites that are easy and enjoyable to use, so you know your website will be focused on your top business goals. That’s why we include you in the process of shaping and revising your single page website design. Also, having basic functionality helps you receive more qualified leads, engage more site visitors, and keeps people coming back. With this basic, but effective web design package – your business can start growing online.
What Happens After I Sign Up?
- You’ll receive a welcome email from Azuma Media that explains our process, contact information, and helpful resources to help you get started.
- The Azuma Media Design Team will reach out to you personally and set a time for your new client consultation call. This is where we’ll get important project details that will help us build your website the way you want it (it will also help us target your specific goals throughout our design).
We’ll get to work and generally can get back to you within 24 hours after your initial meeting. From there we’ll finalize your website before launching it. If you’d like to us to continue maintaining your website and adding new updates as you need them, check out our maintenance plans!
If you have any additional questions about our process or our design services, please reach out to our Director of Design, Lauren Nichelson, by clicking here to email her.